Copyright (c) 2012, 2013 MWR InfoSecurity All rights reserved.
Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:
- Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
- Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
- Neither the name of MWR InfoSecurity nor the names of its contributors may be used to endorse or promote products derived from this software without specific prior written permission.
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND CONTRIBUTORS “AS IS” AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL MWR INFOSECURITY BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
This licence does not apply to the following components:
- apktool located at /src/drozer/lib/apktool.jar, released under an Apache2 License and available to download from: https://code.google.com/p/android-apktool/
- BusyBox located at /src/drozer/modules/tools/setup/busybox Released under a GPLv2 License, and available to download from: http://www.busybox.net/
- BouncyCastle, located at /src/drozer/ssl/bcprov-ext-jdk15on-1.46.jar Released under a modified MIT X11 License, and available to download from: http://www.bouncycastle.org/
- The Google Protocol Buffers support library for Java, located at: /src/drozer/lib/protobuf-java-2.4.1.jar. Owned by Google and available to download from: https://developers.google.com/protocol-buffers/
- Parts of the Android SDK located at: /src/drozer/lib/aapt /src/drozer/lib/dx /src/drozer/lib/dx.jar /src/drozer/lib/find_java.exe /src/drozer/lib/android.jar; /src/drozer/lib/android-support-v4.jar; /src/drozer/lib/signapk.jar The following bits are part of the Android SDK but have been edited to be used by drozer /src/drozer/lib/dx.bat /src/drozer/lib/find_java.bat Released under an Apache 2 License and is available to download from: http://developer.android.com/